The Memphis Library Foundation and the Memphis Public Libraries team up annually for the Corporate Knowledge Bowl. The 21st annual event resulted in FedEx taking home the big win FOR THE 2ND YEAR IN A ROW! The finals turned out to be a nail-biter… as they usually do.
Mark your calendars now for the 2019 Corporate Knowledge Bowl event, to see who TRIES to take the “Smartest Company in Memphis” title away from FedEx, on Sept. 23 – Sept. 27.
Corporate Knowledge Bowl
This event is held at the Benjamin L. Hooks Central Library, 3030 Poplar Ave.
2019 schedule is: Preliminary Rounds during the lunch hour Mon, Sept., 24 – Thur, Sept. 27, 2017, and Finals starting at 5:30pm on Fri, Sept. 27.
- Teams of 4 employees and up to 4 alternates compete each day
- Winner takes home a trophy and the coveted title of “The Smartest Company in Memphis”.
- Best trivia format in town; head-to-head matches in a double elimination tournament.
- 60 (difficult) questions, in just 20 minutes, on history, current events, popular culture, local interest, science, sports and more.
- Spectators encouraged, including family, co-workers, and friends.
- Enjoy a fun time with co-workers while raising money to benefit the Memphis Public Library.
Register by: emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org, pay via credit card online, or send a check made out to Memphis Library Foundation, to Shelley Thomas, c/o MLF, 3030 Poplar Ave., 3rd Floor, Memphis, TN 38111. You can also request an invoice if needed.
- organization name
- contact name
- contact email address
- organization address
- organization phone #
- organization team name
- 4 core team member names & T-shirt sizes (at least 2 core team members have to participate in the matches)
- 4 alternate team member names
Entry deadline: Aug. 26, 2019 (for discount, register by Aug. 16, 2019)
Fees: $600/team (fees include snacks/drinks each day, and t-shirts for all core players; discounts are available for companies entering more than 1 team)
Sign up now for your chance at taking the coveted title from FedEx:
“The Smartest Company in Memphis”
Previous Winners: 2018/2017 – FedEx; 2016 – GP Cellulose Memphis; 2015 – International Paper; 2014 – St. Jude; 2013/2007 – The Commercial Appeal; 2012/2008 – Buckeye Technologies, Inc.; 2011 – Valero; 2010/2009 – Accredo Health, Inc.